by Power Acoustik
Prepare for topnotch audio entertainment with the MOFO X 4? Subwoofer (15 in., 3,000 Watts) from Power Acoustik. This subwoofer uses a composite sandwich cone with a polypropylene surface for durability and spruce pulp backing for smooth low bass. An aluminum dustcap couples to the voice coil former and extends over the former to eliminate cone flex during high excusion. It also acts as a heatsink or heat extractor.Features:
- Dual 4ohm Voice Coils
- Polypropylene & Spruce Pulp
- 2.5" 4-layer Voice Coil & Heat Sink
- Royal Blue Finish With Diamond-cut Accents
- Die-cast Aluminum Voice-coil Heat Sink
- Die-cast Aluminum Frame
- Vented Pole Piece
- 373oz Motor Assembly
- Nonpressed Pulp Cone
- Polyether Foam Surround
- Dual Poly-cotton Spiders
- Nickel-plated 8-gauge Compression Wire Terminals
- 3,000w Max
- Mounting Depth: 8.13"
- Dimension: L 19.2 X W 18.8 X H 12.4 in.
- Shipping Weight: 34.65 lbs
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this.