by Power Acoustik
All Gothic woofers use torsion twisted Flax fibers woven together for ultimate strength and less elasticity. A heavy soaking in epoxy combined with the sonic qualities of pulp paper, Flax proves itself worthy of any system. A strong and flexible heat resistant compound, nitrile butadiene rubber is used widely in automotive applications. Gothic woofers utilize an extended excursion NBR surround for it's strength and flexible properties during extreme movement.Features:
- 2,200w Max
- Twisted & Woven Flax-fiber Cone
- Extended-excursion Nbr Surround
- Back Plate & T-yoke Venting
- Overcast-stitched Cone Assembly
- 100% Ofc 4-layer Voice Coil
- Dimension: L 11.7 X W 11.6 X H 8.2 in.
- Shipping Weight: 17.45 lbs
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this.