The Dogtra 2700T&B e-collar is specifically designed for upland hunting, giving you the control and locate-ability on long range bird dogs with its 1-mile range.
The 2700T&B gives you the ability to track your dog with three beeper modes: Point-Only, Run/Point, and Locate. Equipped with the new Accelerometer sensor, the 2700T&B gives you the enhanced ability to accurately track, detect, and monitor your dog. The 2700T&B comes with 127 Nick/Constant stimulation levels for accurate control, the new HPP (High Performance Pager) vibration system, and Enhanced Contact Points.
The 2700T&B also offers a unique single-body, downward facing beeper horn that is built into the receiver to eliminate the bulkiness and risk of catching on obstacles, like fences, when in the field.
- 1 Dog Model
- 1-Mile Range
- Rheostat/Volume Dial with Stimulation Levels 0-127
- 2-Hour Rapid Charge Batteries
- Nick, Constant, and High Performance Pager Vibration
- Non-Stimulating High Performance Pager
- Adjustable High/Low Tone Beeper (1-Dog Unit Only)
- Beeper Modes Run & Point, Point Only, and Locate
- Combination Receiver Beeper Horn
- Low to High Power Stimulation
- Belt Clip
- Available in a Two-Dog System
- LCD Screen
- For Dogs as Small as 35 lbs.
- 2-Year Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Battery Charge and Splitter Cable
- Test Light
- Owner's Manual
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this.