Vet-Kem Clear Fly Repellent Ointment
Vet-Kem Clear Fly Repellent Ointment repels biting flies and mosquitoes on dogs, horses, and ponies. Fly Repellent is very effective in controlling fly strikes and the crust, irritated lesions they create. A common location for lesions is on the tips of erect ear dogs. Effectively repels house flies, stable flies, face flies and horn flies for hours.
Directions For Use:
To kill ticks, spread a light film on ears and between toes. Make sure ointment makes contact with ticks. Use before dogs enter tick infested areas. Spread lightly on tips and edges of ears to aid in repelling biting flies, houseflies, and mosquitoes from these areas of the animal's body. Repeat every 3 days if needed.
- Do not use on animals under 12 weeks
- Do not use on horses or foals intended for slaughter
- Apply sparingly around ears
- Do not apply directly over cuts, wounds or irritated skin; apply only to areas around the cut, wound or irritaiton
Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing animals or animals on medication.
- Butoxypolypropylene Glycol 10.0%
- Piperonyl Butoxide Technical 1.00%
- Pyrethrins 88.85%
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this.