Frequently Bought Together
A light weigth luxury jogger-stroller for the larger dogs to get back to the outdoors in of leg injury or dogs with hip dysplasia. The lowered center of gravity also provides a lower entry level for easy access. Jogger-stroller version with 12-inch jogger-stroller wheel with a wheel aligment feature. The jogger-stroller solution of DoggyRide is the only usable available jogger on the market for dogs over 45 lbs. As joggers tend to veer off, the wheel alignment system allows to make the unit a straight line and avoids continues tilting with a forward leaning dog.
- Front wheel can be fixed straight or allowed to swivel.
- Designed in Holland, this brand has been growing in Europe and United States for five years.
- Stable and cleanable anti-slip floor
- Rain/dust front layer to protect pets' eyes
- Headrest cushion on edge of front opening
- Convenient pouch and water bottle holder in rear entry
- Roof opening with sun screen
- Easy to convert to stroller/trailer
- Folds easily
- Lightweight Aluminum Alloy
- Quick release wheels for easy and quick conversion
- Product Warranty: 1 year through manufacturer
- Cabin suitable as car seat or training crate
- Lowered center of gravity for easy access
- Jogger-stroller wheel assembly with unique wheel aligner
- Fits through most doors with it's 30.5 inches (78 cm) width
- Two section roof-front opening designed for optimal riding pleasure for different breeds
- Pet Compartment: 31.5" x 21" x 25.5"
- Maximum pet weight: 120 lbs.
- Stroller Weight: 28 lbs.
- Stroller Size: 31"L x 25"W with a handle height of 38” H
- Wheel Size: Wheel/tire: 20"
- Folded dimensions: 31" x 21" x 4"
- 20" push release rear wheels
- Alloy rims and stainless steel spokes
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this.