This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription.
Canine Plus Vitamins/Minerals, Chewable TabletsProduct Description:
Canine Plus a multiple vitamin is a palatable, chewable nutritional supplement for dogs of all ages, sizes, and breeds. Canine Plus increases the nutritional value of your dog's food. Canine Plus incorporates a delicate balance of vitamins, minerals, fat-dissolvers, and enzymes to enhance the physical and mental well-being of your dog.Facts about Canine Plus:
- Canine Plus contains no preservatives or antibiotics.
- Canine Plus contains only USP and FCC grade ingredients.
- Canine Plus offers a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals in the proper ratios and amounts essential to canine health.
- Canine Plus has a balanced and complete B complex, which is important, because the B's work very closely with each other.
- Canine Plus contains vitamin E and selenium. These are essential and work closely together as antioxidants.
- Canine Plus has been formulated with concern for maintaining optimum health in dogs under a wide range of stresses, i.e. temperature, pregnancy, lactation, and performance.
- The calcium to magnesium levels are at the preferred 2:1 ratio. This is very important for growing puppies.
- Vitamin A and D are in their natural form (fish oil), which greatly improves hair luster and skin tone.
- Canine Plus provides iron in multiple chelated forms, which enhances assimilation.
- Digestive enzymes are included to aid proper digestion. This is especially important for ill or older dogs.
- Canine Plus is price competitive!! The number of tablets fed depends on the dog's weight.
- Canine Plus is one of the Highest Quality Supplements on the market.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Vitamin A||900 IU|
|Vitamin D3||75 IU|
|Vitamin E||7.5 IU|
|Vitamin C||18.75 mg|
|Para-Aminobenzoic Acid||3.75 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.003 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.003 mg|
|Vitamin K||0.003 mg|
|d-Pantothenic Acid||7.5 mg|
|Carrot Powder||1.5 mg|
|Betaine HCl||7.5 mg|
|Linoleic Acid||3.75 mg|
|Desiccated Beef Liver||1,125 mg|
Amino Acids from beef liver: 41 Lysine, 10 mg Methionine, 45 mg Leucine, 50 mg Isoleucine, 45 mg Valine, 12 mg Tryptophan, 31 mg Threonine, 41 mg Phenylalanine, 61 mg Arginine, 32 mg Histidine, 21 mg Tyrosine, 4 mg Cysteine, 31 mg Serine, 105 mg Glutamate, 60 mg Alanine, 89 mg Aspartate, 50 mg Glycine, 75 mg Proline.
Enzymes and Digestive Aids: 2.25 mg Pepsin (Enteric Coated), 2.25 mg Papain (Enteric Coated), 2.25 mg Bromelain (Enteric Coated), 2.25 mg Protease Enzymes (Enteric Coated), 3.75 mg Lipases (Enteric Coated).Ingredients:
Desiccated Beef Liver, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Tricalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Linoleic Acid, Isoleucine, Threonine, Tyrosine, Vitamin C, Niacinamide, Thiamine, d-Pantothenic Acid, Choline Bitartrate, Betaine HCl, Vitamin E, Lecithin, Para-Aminobenzoic Acid, Pyridoxine, Inositol, Riboflavin, Lipases (Enteric Coated), Iron Peptonate, Pepsin (Enteric Coated), Papain (Enteric Coated), Bromelain ( Enteric Coated), Protease Enzymes (Enteric Coated), Carrot Powder, Xanthophyll, Zinc Gluconate, Iron Gluconate, Potassium Citrate, Cobalt, Kelp, Yeast, Copper Gluconate, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin K.Suggested Use:
Under 20 lbs: Give one chewable tablet daily.
20-70 lbs: Give one chewable two tablets daily.
Over 70 lbs: Give one chewable three tablets daily.
If feeding more than one tablet, divide between AM and PM. Tablets may be added to dog's food or given as a delicious treat. Note: Do not cook with foods. Heat destroys vitamins.Warnings:
Keep put of reach of children.Storage:
Store in a cool, dry place.
Want Better Price?
Have you seen or would you like a better price on this item? We can beat this price
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this.