by Veterinary Products Laboratories
This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription.Duralactin®
- A novel approach to help manage chronic inflammatory conditions including osteoarthritis and soft tissue injury.
- Two formulas available:
- Dog - in chewable vanilla tablets
- Cat - non-flavored capsules. Easy to mix with food. Palatable for even the most finicky eater.
- Doesn't share the mechanism of action of any known drug and is not a Cox-1 or Cox-2 inhibitor
- No immune suppression*
- May be used as a primary supportive nutritional aid to help manage inflammation or in onjunction with NSAIDS, corticosteroids, glucosamine or chondroitins
- Easy dosing schedule
- 100% product guarantee
60 Chewable Vanilla Flavored Tablets
AN IMMUNO-NUTRITIONAL AID FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF CHRONIC INFLAMMATORY CONDITIONS IN DOGS
MicroLactin (Milk Protein Concentrate) . . . 1000mg.
Duralactin contains MicroLactin™, a patented, milk derived, high protein product from hyperimmunized cows that contains factors that appear to inhibit neutrophil participation in the inflammatory response1. Duralactin does not share the mechanism of action of any known drug and is not a cycloxygenase (COX-1 or COX-2) inhibitor.
Duralactin™ is intended to be used as a nutritional aid for the management of chronic inflammatory conditions including musculoskeletal disorders in aging pets.
Each 2.4gm tablet contains milk protein concentrate, vanilla flavoring, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, and dextrose. All ingredients are food grade.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
1/2 tablet per 40 lbs., twice daily:
|Weight of Dog||Dosage|
|<40 lbs.||1/2 tablet twice daily|
|40 80 lbs.||1 tablet twice daily|
|81 120 lbs.||1 1/2 tablets twice daily|
|Weight of Cat||Dosage|
|<12 lbs.||1 capsule twice daily|
|>12 lbs.||2 capsule AM |
1 capsule PM
Twist open capsule and mix contents with food
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this.