by DVM Pharmaceuticals
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: MD-10600 (2 in stock)
Ship Weight: 4.2 lb
This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription.
SYNOVIG3® SOFT CHEWS
A comprehensive nutritional supplement combining Glucosamine*, MSM*, Creatine Monohydrate*, Omega-3 Fatty Acids*, Antioxidants, Vitamins and Minerals
A full-strength nutritional supplement formulated with Glucosamine HCl*, MSM*, Creatine Monohydrate*, Perna Canaliculus*, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (EPA* and DHA*), vitamins and minerals in a palatable soft chew treat.
Protection from Degenerative Joint Disease through Essential Nutrient Supplementation
- SynoviG3 is supplemented with Glucosamine HCL, a naturally occurring amino sugar found in all tissues of the body and part of the "glue" which holds tissue cells together. Combined with Perna Canaliculus, Glucosamine returns viscosity to the synovial fluid and enhances its ability to carry the essential nutrients necessary to rebuild cartilage, insulate the bone from friction and cushion the joint i movement.
- SynoviG3 contains MethylSulfonylMethane (MSM) to alleviate discomfort associated with systemic inflammatory disorders. Supplementation with MSM can result in the relief of pain and stiffness along with reduced swelling and inflammation. MSM prevents pressure buildup in cells, allowing nutrients in and toxin out.
- SynoviG3 includes Creatine Monohydrate, which enhances the energy required to fuel muscle contraction, strengthening the muscles that support and protect the joint.
- SynoviG3 is enriched with Antioxidants such as Vitamin E, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Grape Seed Extract to combat the harm caused by free radicals, unstable oxygen molecules that damage the cellular structure and connective tissues.
- SynoviG3 is formulated with Omega-3 Fatty Acids - Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) - which have demonstrated anti-inflammatory properties. Through the process of competitiev inhibition, EPA hinders the production of pro-inflammatory mediators yielded from the breakdown of Arachidonic Acid, inhibiting the inflammatory process.
- SynoviG3 is fortified with carbohydrates, amino acids, vitamins and minerals, and is available in chewable tablet, soft chews and granule forms as well as a variety of economical sizes.
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS (per 2 soft chews):
not less than 8.0%
not less than 6.0%
not more than 30.0%
not more than 20.0%
Calcium (as Calcium Phosphate)
not less than 0.4%
Phosphorus (as Calcium Phosphate)
not less than 0.3%
not less than 50 IU
SPECIAL INGREDIENTS (per 2 soft chews):
not less than 900 mg
not less than 800 mg
not less than 500 mg
not less than 300 mg
EPA* (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
not less than 18 mg
DHA* (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
not less than 12 mg
Vitamin C* (Ascorbic Acid)
not less than 10 mg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profile.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Whey, Sucrose, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Natural Liver Flavor, Marine Lipid Concentrates, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Lecithin, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Grape Seed Extract, Selenium.
SynoviG3 Soft Chews
Directions for Use
Initial Administration (4 to 6 week period)
5 to 15 lb - 1/2 chew per day
15 to 30 lb - 1 chew per day
30 to 60 lb - 2 chews per day
60 to 100 lb - 4 chews per day
Over 100 lb - 5 chews per day
5 to 30 lb - may reduce to every other day feeding
30 to 60 lb - 1 chew per day
60 to 100 lb - 2 chews per day
Over 100 lb - 2 1/2 chews per day
STORAGE: Store at room temperature.
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY.
Want Better Price?
Have you seen or would you like a better price on this item? We can beat this price
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this.