by Fort Dodge Animal Health
Frequently Bought Together
This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription.
For Animal Premises Use Only
1,1'-Hexamethylenebis [5-(p-chlorophenyl) biguanide] diacetate
The product contains the active ingredient at 0.168 pounds per gallon.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
SEE BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Nolvasan Solution final use dilutions may be applied by wiping, mopping, or spraying on the inanimate surface.
When applying by wiping, mopping, or spraying: Applicators or other handlers must wear long-sleeve shirt and long pants, socks plus shoes, and rubber gloves.
Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application.
Entry Restrictions: Thoroughly ventilate buildings, vehicles, and closed spaces following application. Do not enter, allow other persons to enter, house livestock, or use equipment in the treated area until ventilation is complete and the liquid chlorhexidine diacetate has been absorbed, set or dried.
User Safety: Follow manufacturer's instructions for cleaning/maintaining personal protective equipment. If there are no such instructions for washables, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash personal protective equipment separately from other laundry.
Users should wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Users should remove clothing immediately if pesticide gets on or inside it, then wash both skin and clothing thoroughly and put on clean clothes. Users should remove personal protective equipment immediately after handling this product. Wash the outside of gloves before removing. As soon as possible, wash skin and clothing thoroughly and change into clean clothes.
Veterinary or Farm Premises
1. Remove all animals and feed from premises, vehicles and other equipment.
2. Remove all litter and manure from floors, walls and surfaces of barns, pens, stalls, chutes and other facilities and fixtures occupied or traversed by animals.
3. Empty all troughs, racks and other feeding and watering appliances.
4. Thoroughly clean all surfaces with soap or detergent and rinse with water.
5. Saturate all surfaces with the recommended disinfecting solution for a period of 10 minutes.
6. Immerse all halters, ropes and other types of equipment used in handling and restraining animals, as well as forks, shovels and scrapers used for removing litter and manure.
7. Thoroughly scrub all treated feed racks, mangers, troughs, automatic feeders, fountains and waterers with soap or detergent, and rinse with potable water before reuse.
For cleaning, disinfection, deodorizing
Recommended Concentration For Use
For disinfection of inanimate objects to aid in control of canine distemper virus, equine influenza virus, transmissible gastroenteritis virus, hog cholera virus, parainfluenza-3 virus, bovine rhinotracheitis virus, bovine viral diarrhea virus, infectious bronchitis virus, Newcastle virus, Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus, equine rhinopneumonitis virus, feline rhinotracheitis virus, pseudorabies virus, equine arteritis virus and canine coronavirus - 3 ounces (6 tablespoonfuls) per gallon of clean water. Nolvasan S has been shown to be virucidal in vitro against rabies virus (CVS strain) in laboratory tests when used as directed above.
For disinfection of veterinary or farm premises - 1 ounce (2 tablespoonfuls) per gallon of clean water.
Not effective against Pseudomonas aeruginosa or gram-positive cocci on inanimate surfaces.*
*According to A.O.A.C. Use Dilution Test Method.
More from this collection
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this.