Customer Also Viewed
Canine Plus MultiVitamin
Veterinarian Recommended For Everyday Health
Vetri-Science Canine Plus is a comprehensive multivitamin in a palatable, bite-sized chew to support peak condition in dogs of all ages, sizes, and breeds. Canine Plus increases the nutritional value of your dog's food. Canine Plus incorporates a delicate balance of amino acids, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, antioxidants, fish oil omegas, B vitamins and other factors to enhance the physical and mental well-being of your dog.
- Contains no preservatives or antibiotics. Contains only USP and FCC grade ingredients.
- Offers a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals in the proper ratios and amounts essential to canine health.
- Has a balanced and complete B complex, which is important, because the B's work very closely with each other.
- Contains vitamin E and selenium. These are essential and work closely together as antioxidants.
- Formulated with concern for maintaining optimum health in dogs under a wide range of stresses, i.e. temperature, pregnancy, lactation, and performance.
- The calcium to magnesium levels are at the preferred 2:1 ratio. This is very important for growing puppies.
- Vitamin A and D are in their natural form (fish oil), which greatly improves hair luster and skin tone.
- Provides iron in multiple chelated forms, which enhances assimilation.
- Veterinarian Recommended. Canine Plus is one of the Highest Quality Supplements on the market.
Each Chew Contains:
- Vitamin A :: 1000 IU
- Vitamin D3 ;; 100 IU
- Vitamin E ;; 15 IU
- Vitamin C :: 25 mg
- Niacin :: 5 mg
- Para-Aminobenzoic Acid :: 3.75 mg
- Riboflavin :: 1 mg
- Thiamine :: 0.2 mg
- Pyridoxine :: 0.4 mg
- Vitamin B12 :: 0.008 mg
- Folic Acid :: 0.08mg
- Biotin :: 0.004 mg
- d-Pantothenic Acid :: 4 mg
- Cobalt :: 60 mg
- Iodine :: 0.05 mg
- Potassium :: 10 mg
- Zinc :: 1.5 mg
- Magnesium ;; 1 mg
- Copper :: 0.3 mg
- Iron :: 3 mg
- Phosphorus :: 56 mg
- Calcium :: 112 mg
- Selenium :: 0.01 mg
- Methionine :: 10 mg
- Inositol :: 2 mg
- Lecithin :: 7.5 mg
- Linoleic Acid :: 20 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid EPA (from fish oil) :: 32 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid DHA (from fish oil) :: 22 mg
oat flour, brewers dried yeast, glycerin, rye flour, calcium phosphate, arabic gum, vegetable flavor, calcium carbonate, canola oil, soy lecithin, fish oil concentrate, l-ascorbyl-2-polyhosphate, maltodextrin, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate, citrus pectin, water, vitamin E supplement, dl-methionine, vitamin B12 supplement, ferrous sulfate, sorbic acid (a preservative), zinc sulfate, niacinamide, d-calcium pantothenate, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), propionic acid (a preservative), manganese sulfate, inositol, riboflavin, copper sulfate, magnesium oxide, vitamin D supplement, vitamin A supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, sodium selenite, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, folic acid, potassium chloride, calcium iodate
Under 30 lbs . . . Give 1/2 chew daily
30-60 lbs . . . Give 1 chew daily
Over 60 lbs . . . Give 2 chews daily
If feeding more than one tablet daily, dividing between AM and PM is optional. Chews may be added to dog's food or given as a delicious treat. Note: Do not cook with foods. Heat destroys vitamins.