Customer Also Viewed
Sure Shot 2X Wormer For Dogs
PetArmor Sure Shot 2X is a canine liquid anthelmintic for the removal of hookworms and large roundworms in dogs and puppies up to 120 lbs. Sure Shot 2X is also given to prevent reinfestation of roundworms (Toxocara canis) and in lactating dams after whelping.
Roundworms and hookworms is a common problem in dogs and puppies exposed to infected environments. These worms can be debilitating and can even lead to death. Hookworms can cause dark, tarry stools from intestinal bleeding, resulting in "Hookworm Anemia".
Intestinal worms removed by Sure Shot 2X:
- Large Roundworms (Toxocara canis and Tosascaris leonina)
- Hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum and Uncinaria stenocephala)
- For maximum control and prevention of reinfestion, it is recommended that puppies be treated at 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10 weeks after whelping. Adult dogs kept in heavily contaminated quarters may be treated at monthly intervals to prevent T. canis reinfestation. Administer one full teaspoonful (5 ml) for each 10 lbs body weight.
- For removal of large roundworms (ascarids) and hookworms, administer one full teaspoonful (5 ml) for each 10 ml of body weight.
- It is not necessary to withhold food prior to treatment.
- Lactating dams should be treated two to three weeks after whelping.
Sure Shot 2X is very palatable, easy-to-use liquid formula and the dog or puppy will lick the dose from a bowl willingly. If there is reluctance to accept the dose, mix in a small quantity of dog food to encourage consumption.