Customer Also Viewed
Optixcare Eye Health
Optixcare Eye Health is a preventative topically antioxidant for the eye. Optixcare reduces oxidative stress by free radical scavenging and clelating. The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity may help delay the onset and progression of ocular degenerative diseases associated with oxidative stress.
- Contains 4 key antioxidants
- Reduces oxidative damage to the surface and interiors of the eye
- Can be used as a preventative or in conjunction with other eye treatment
- For dogs, cats and horses
Optixcare Eye Health can be used in conjunction with oral antioxidants for a synergistic effect. It also supports and enhances the effects of other ophthalmic medications, such as antibiotics, immunosuppressants (cyclosporin) and anti-inflammatories.
Optixcare Eye Health is also used in patients that may be vulnerable to debilitating effects of oxidative stress.
- Senior animals with age-related degenerative disease (cataract, glaucoma, dry eye, retinal degeneration)
- Brachycephalic breeds (Pugs, Boston Terrier, Boxer, Bulldog, Lhasa Apso, Chow Chow, Pekingese, Shih Tzus, Chihuahuas, English Toy Spaniels, Bull Mastiffs) that are predisposed to various eye diseases including dry eye, eye lid disorders, keratitis)
- Patients that are more susceptible for eye related complications due to systemic diseases like diabetes.
Instill 1-2 drops in one or both eyes twice daily as needed or directed by your veterinarian.
Sterile Water, Sorbitol, Carbomer, Resveratrol, Astaxanthin, Ethyl Pyruvate, EGCG, preserved with Disodium EDTA and Cetrimide
- Resveratrol: Reduces oxidative stress associated with the age-related eye diseases.
- Astaxanthin: 100-fold higher antioxidant activity the Vitamin E. Astaxanthin hs been shown to have protective effect on the retina.
- Pyruvate: An endogenous antioxidant molecule that reduces oxidation and inflammation in eye tissues. It has shown to delay cataract formation.
- EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate): Protects the eye against UV induced damage