Customer Also Viewed
Centaura Insect Repellent
Protects Horse and Rider
Farnam Centaura Insect Repellent For Horse and Rider offers 12 hour protection from flies, mosquitoes and ticks. Contains 20% Picaridin, a safe and effective alternative to Deet.
- Can be used on all breeds of horses
- Use with confidence on the whole family, including young riders
- Not oily, greasy or sticky
- Pleasant fragrance
- Won't damage saddle, bridle, plastic or other synthetic materials
Unique, Non-Aerosol Spray Works At Any Angle
- Handy 15 oz can size
- Just press on the nozzle for a consistent continuous spray
- Sprays all around your horse, including under the belly and inside the legs
- Quiet, easy and efficient operation
Picaridin Works Like a Vapor Barrier
The Picaridin repellent evaporates from the skin into the air forming a layer of scent that interferes with the insect's blood-seeking attractant mechanisms. The scent camouflages the attractants emitted by the human and equine host; therefore, the insect cannot find the host because it cannot smell it!
Long lasting, 12 hour effective protection from flies and mosquitoes.
Long-lasting, 12 hour effective protection from mosquitoes and ticks including mosquitoes carrying West Nile Virus. Repels biting flies, gnats, chiggers and sand flies for 8 hours.