Customer Also Viewed
Lime Sulfur Dip is a sulfur concentrate for treatment of non-specific dermatoses, ringworm (dermatophytosis, skin fungus), parasites and sarcoptic mange on dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens which are responsive to lime sulfur.
- Antiseptic, Antipruritic and Keratolytic
- Extremely effective in the treatment of dermatophytosis (ringworm)
- May be applied as a rinse or dip at 5-7 day interals
Ingredients: Sulfurated Lime Solutions (98.7%), Inert Ingredients (2.2%)
Shake concentrate well. Add 4 oz. of concentrate to 1 gallon of water. After adding concentrate to water, mix well. For chronic or resistant cases, concentrate may be diluted at 8 oz. per gallon of water.
Wear gloves. Carefully pour diluted dip over the animal making sure to reach affected areas. Re-apply every 5-7 days or as directed by your veterinarian. Do not rinse or blow dry animal. Do not allow animal to ingest. Apply a protective collar until dry if necessary to prevent ingestion.
Store at controlled room temperature. If a crust or precipitate forms, immerse closed container in warm water for 15 minutes, shake well, and use according to directions. Do not reuse empty container.
For topical use only on dogs and cats. Do not exceed label dosages. Measure carefully. Avoid contact with eyes and mucus membranes. May cause skin irritation. If eye contact or skin irritation develops, rinse with clean water for at least 15 minutes, stop treatment and contact your veterinarian immediately. If ingestion occurs, rinse mouth with clean water and offer large amount of milk, egg whites or water. DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING.