Customer Also Viewed
DentAcetic Dog & Cat Treats
All Natural Treats For Teeth & Breath
DENTEES Stars are dental treats with odofactants. They are a limited antigen treat to provide dental care benefits in one nutritious enjoyable chew. Dentees is a multifunctional treat that is good for your pet's teeth and breath.
- Irresistable taste
- Odofactants neutralize stomach odors and freshen breath
- Abrasive action and patented ingredients, HMP and patented acetic acid, decreases buildup of dental plaque, blocks formation of tartar and physically removes both.
- Brightens teeth
- No beef or beef byproducts
- No preservatives, artificial flavors or colors
- Created by a board-certified veterinary dentist & other expert veterinarians
- Improves digestibility
- Limited Antigen for allergic dogs
- Chews have about 78 calories
- Stars have about 8 calories.
Dentees can be offered to your pet once or twice daily. A 10% reduction in quantity of your pet's regular diet is advised to account for the added calories in the treat. Dentees are not intended as a complete diet. To achieve maximum benefit, Dentees are intented to be chewed, not "gulped". As with any edible product, offer water after feeding and monitor your dog to make sure that the item is adequately chewed. Dentees Stars are specially designed for dogs and cats less than 10 lbs.
Processed wheat gluten, glycerin, natural flavor, powdered cellulose, monosodium phosphate, monoglycerides of edible fatty acids, magnesium stearate, sodium hexametaphosphate, acetic acid grapefruit seed extract clove.
Available in 4 oz Stars for the small pet, or 10 oz (12 chews) for the large pet.